We want to see you succeed. From formal training to career advancement opportunities, we’ll do everything we can to help you realize your full potential. How long you’ve been a Pharmer isn’t as important as what you’ve done with your time here. If you want to work with the industry’s highest performers, you’ve come to the right place.
See our Glassdoor reviews
View Career Areas >
“I love working at Pharma Logistics because hard work is recognized, appreciated and rewarded.”
These values are the framework for how we approach our lives, our work and the world around us. They guide us toward the exceptional results we seek in everything we do.
- We always follow through on our commitments.
- We are accountable for our actions.
- We look for ways to learn from our mistakes.
- We see failure as insight for future decisions.
- We listen instead of reacting immediately to understand what’s being said.
- We are concise, detailed and articulate in what we say and write.
- We treat people with respect, no matter our differences.
- We stay calm and keep our poise in stressful situations.
- We are comfortable expressing our opinions and standing behind them.
- We aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo.
- We take smart yet calculated risks.
- We ensure our actions are consistent with our values.
- We actively seek and embrace opportunities to learn something new.
- We immerse ourselves in our strategy, market, customers and industry.
- We have a fundamental understanding of the reverse distribution industry.
- We are excited to contribute in ways that go beyond our specific job titles.
- We are known for our candor and directness.
- We accept others’ opinions, even if we disagree.
- We speak from first-hand experience, not hearsay.
- We always take responsibility for our mistakes.
- We take pride in our work and accomplishments.
- We are reliable co-workers with consistently strong performance.
- We focus on great results and help guide others toward the same success.
- We avoid analysis paralysis in favor of doing and getting things done.
- We think in terms of continuous, endless improvement.
- We challenge prevailing assumptions when warranted.
- We actively seek, embrace and propose new ideas.
- We keep things simple and streamlined.
- We make wise decisions in the face of uncertainty.
- We look for the root cause, rather than just treating the symptoms.
- We think strategically and can clearly explain our plans.
- We smartly prioritize what should be done now and what can wait.
- We inspire each other with our enthusiasm.
- We are invested in Pharma Logistics’ future and care about its success.
- We look for ways to celebrate each other’s wins.
- We are tenacious in our pursuit of excellence.
- We put the interests of the company ahead of our own.
- We don’t let our egos influence our search for the best ideas.
- We make time to help our colleagues.
- We share information openly and proactively.
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, we offer competitive compensation, an Employee Excellence program and a variety of professional development opportunities.
From special events to food truck feasts, Pharmers are rewarded and thanked for their hard work and dedication with fun activities and performance incentives.