Pharma Logistics receives and processes pharmaceutical returns in a DEA approved, 60,000 square foot facility near Chicago. Our systems and processes ensure accuracy and accountability throughout processing — until you receive maximum credit.
In addition to maintaining our licenses and regulatory compliance, we self-impose stringent policies to eliminate errors and make the entire process as easy as possible for you. Special practices include:
- Barcode scanning of NDCs, lot numbers and expiration dates
- Automated pill counting of all partial bottles
- Secure handling of your controlled substances, including 24/7 video surveillance
- Streamlined workflow for prompt job completion
- Careful sorting and processing of indated products, nonreturnables and hazardous waste
- Random workstation audits to ensure accuracy