Compliant and Current
When you trust Pharma Logistics with your pharmaceutical returns, you can rest easy that we meticulously follow all state, local and federal laws to keep your pharmacy, practice, hospital or facility legally compliant. We also stay current with all applicable agency regulations.
Our own trained and managed employees undergo rigorous and ongoing training to keep them up to date on adhering to proper procedures. You can rely on us:
- The industry’s first Verified-Accredited Wholesale (VAWD) Distributor
- Drug Enforcement Agency license for Schedule II–V
- Licensed or approved in all required states
- Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No.16 Type 1 attestation
- Healthcare Distribution Management Association Returns Task Force member
- Fully bonded and insured
- Environmental Protection Agency Large Quantity Generators status
- Department of Transportation compliant
United States Food and Drug Administration
The US Food and Drug Administration establishes regulations covering the US drug supply chain in the form of the Prescription Drug Marketing Act of 1987 (PDMA). PDMA helps prevent the introduction and retail sale of substandard, ineffective and counterfeit drugs.
More at www.fda.gov
United States Drug Enforcement Administration
The US Drug Enforcement Administration enforces the US controlled substances laws and regulations concerning illicit trafficking. US DEA also supports programs intended to reduce the availability of illicit controlled substances worldwide.
More at www.dea.gov
Occupational Safety and Health Administration
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) ensures employees have safe working conditions by setting and enforcing workplace standards.
More at www.osha.gov
National Association of Boards of Pharmacy
The National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) is a nonprofit association protecting public health by assisting its member boards and promoting safe pharmacy practices.
More at www.nabp.pharmacy