Your patients are your priority.
Let Pharma Logistics handle returning your expired drugs while you concentrate on providing good healthcare at your government facility. Join the Department of Defense and VA Health System in trusting Pharma Logistics to return your expired pharmaceuticals for credit and to keep you legally compliant.
Hassle-Free Pharmaceutical Returns Service
Changing from another vendor to Pharma Logistics is easy and seamless. Choose the returns service that’s best for your government facility. Both services are available for government pharmacies using either our Rapid Credit Program or our traditional credit program.
Box and Ship
Simply file your DEA 222 forms and pack your unused or expired pharmaceuticals in a box and ship them to us—we’ll take it from there. We provide you with:
- Prepaid shipping labels
- Tamper-proof bags
- DEA 222 request forms
Free up your staff to focus on your patients by using our onsite return services. Our local, bonded Field Service Representatives will come to your facility on your schedule to:
- Generate paperwork
- Prepare return for shipping
- Ensure compliance
Clear, Real-Time Reporting
Stop worrying about your returns. With our Client Portal, you can easily and quickly check returns and disposal statuses. The portal provides:
- Information in real-time
- Line-item reporting
- Returns tracking
- Credits tracking
- Data for planning inventory
Drug Take-Back Program
Our Drug-Take Back Program ensures your customers have a convenient way to properly dispose of over-the-counter medications, prescription drugs and controlled prescription drugs. Disposal also helps to prevent prescription drug abuse, accidental poisoning and environmental hazards such as water contamination.
Time-Saving Inventory Services
Reduce the burden of pharmaceutical logistics and accompanying paperwork by taking advantage of Pharma Logistics’ 3rd-party drug inventory services. Together, with our partner inventory providers, we will customize a pharmaceutical returns inventory program that best fills your needs.
You can pay using credits from your returns, so your budget is never affected. We simply deduct service fees from your credits, so you don’t have to deal with invoices. You can track every transaction 24/7 via our real-time Client Portal.
Rapid Credit Program
Many government facilities rely on an outside vendor to handle their reverse pharmaceutical distribution process to garner return credits. Often it takes 6-12 months or more to receive credit and potentially longer to reconcile those credits via traditional credit programs.
The Pharma Logistics Rapid Credit Program delivers your credit within 14 days from the day your product arrives at our facility. Meaning, you can reconcile your accounts sooner and free up your staff from bookkeeping, allowing them to focus on patient care and other responsibilities that keep your facility running smoothly.
- Receive your credit faster than through traditional credit programs
- Boost cash flow and generate reoccurring revenue
- Upfront payment eliminates time spent on reconciliation
- The risk of a decrease in product return value, due to changes in manufacturer policies, is transferred from your pharmacy to Pharma Logistics
- Accurate, predictive calculations of ERV mean higher prefunded payments
- Use our Rapid Credit Program with both our Onsite and Box and Ship services
- Online Client Portal for 24/7 data access
Eliminate the reconciliation burden and get your credit quicker, enroll in the Rapid Credit Program now.
Licenses and Compliance
When you trust Pharma Logistics with your pharmaceutical returns, you'll get peace of mind that we meticulously follow all state, local and federal laws to keep your pharmacy, practice, hospital or facility legally compliant. We also stay current with all applicable agency regulations, including DEA, DOT, EPA, JCAHO, FDA, IOSH, OIG, OSHA, and HIPAA.
Our staff receives ongoing training keeping them up-to-date on proper procedures. Rely on us:
- The industry’s first Verified-Accredited Wholesale (VAWD) Distributor
- Drug Enforcement Agency license for Schedule II–V
- Licensed or approved in all 50 states and Puerto Rico
- Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No.16 Type 1 attestation
- Healthcare Distribution Management Association Returns Task Force member
- Fully bonded and insured
- Environmental Protection Agency Large Quantity Generators status
- Department of Transportation compliant
Pharma Logistics handles a wide variety of products. Accepted products include controlled substances (Schedules II–V), expired drugs, recalled drugs, repackaged products and health and beauty products.
If you are ever in doubt concerning a product, our customer care professionals can advise you.
- Controlled substances (Schedules II–V)
- Over the counter
- Health and beauty care products
What We Do NOT Accept
- Flammable liquids
- Class 1 drugs (such as heroin, cocaine, ecstasy or marijuana)
- Medical waste
- Medical equipment
- Mercury thermometers
- Sharps (such as needles, syringes, scalpels or lancets)